Previously, I've story about my hobby and affiliation. It's about photography. Guess what? my dreams come true when my new baby was born! haha. It been so long I've been dreaming to have the Nikon DSLR D90, and now its mine. Actually I bought it at last Ramadhan a week before Hari Raya. So then, in Hari Raya, I was the freelance photographer for my family. Taking family portrait and photograph.
As an amateur, the output from the camera was not smart and good enough. Still explore the dials button and option in the camera. Professionals also take times to be an expert right? But I wonder, nowadays, having a DSLR camera was getting looks like a style or phenomena for teenagers. But, tak kesah lah! haha.
there 'she' is.aww..haha
It is like my new girlfriend as i'll bring it anywhere I go and take care of it.hehe.
amateur photographer touch
my family and my uncle's family
my uncle was cool
my cousins in blue raya mood
mother needs to finish up his button!
yes..say cheese, kiddie!
i want my duit raya!
yes..say cheese, kiddie!
i want my duit raya!
But photographer is not my ambition, just make it as a hobby. Later i can do part time job with my gear if i become more experts among freelance photographer. Absolutely it takes years to be an excellent in this fields.
That's all fellas!
With regards, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
(sorry for the broken english)






4 comments:
waa!!! new gf ha...
haha..congratz yaw.
so when u can take my pic??
wahahhaa..just kidding.
thanks!
want take your portrait?
lets come out for some photo shoot.
gonna pay me some if your interested
with the picture later.hehe:p
woah..nabil bukan ko memang da ada ke dulu???yang selalu kehulu kehilir dengan benda alah tu kat sekolah dulu..??
eh, mana ada..tu orang punya. ni lah satu-satunya digital camera yang aku ada.hehe
Post a Comment